Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-07 Origin: Site
How to judge the quality of aluminum composite panel?
1. Aluminum skin thickness: If the surface aluminum thickness is 0.5mm, the actual measurement should be, aluminum thickness 0.5mm + fluorocarbon paint thickness 0.025mm=0.525mm (total thickness of surface aluminum).
2. Fluorocarbon paint (PVDF): at least double coating, with a layer of paint and a primer layer scraped off the surface. Measured with a film thickness meter > 0.025mm. With 200 wipes without revealing the bottom.
3. Polyester paint (PE): measured with a film thickness meter > 0.016mm, and wiped 100 times without revealing the bottom.
4. Polymer adhesive film: raw materials imported from the United States, tear open the aluminum skin, you will find that the aluminum skin and the aluminum plastic are evenly distributed, fluffy white polymer, and the tensile force is > 7N/nm.
5. Soft plastic: translucent, folding the aluminum composite panel, the aluminum skin will break, but the plastic will not break, and it can be pulled back and folded countless times.
6. Protective film: double-layer film, 0.09mm thick, tear off the protective film and feel smooth.